Another year has passed and it’s the last one in single digits. Here is the latest birthday interview!
Nathan was reluctant to do this interview and that is why he is barely looking at the camera and talking in a silly voice! Below is the transcript in case you can’t hear him.
- What is today? My birthday
- How old are you? 9
- What’s your favorite color? Red
- What is your favorite toy? I like all my toys
- What is your favorite fruit? I like all fruit except persimmon
- Where do you want to go on vacation? Legoland
- What is your favorite thing to eat? I like a lot of stuff (this is very true, he’s an exceptional eater!)
- What do you want to do for your birthday? Stay home and then go out to Pizza Caboose for dinner
- What is your favorite game? Maybe basketball
- What is your favorite snack? Trail mix bar
- What is your favorite animal? Huh…Gracie
- What is your favorite song? I don’t even know
- What is your favorite book? Hmm, I don’t know if I have one. Maybe Captain Underpants
- Who is your best friend? Ryan
- What kind of car do you want when you grow up? Hmm, maybe a Corvette (my dad and Christopher would be proud!)
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
- What do you want for your birthday? Um, the stuff I already got (Legos)
- What is your favorite holiday? Maybe Christmas
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Maybe waffle
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Uh, I don’t know
p.s. A lot of these questions revolve around food, which is kind of funny to me (we do love food), but I copied these from some other site seven years ago and now want to keep them consistent each year!